Sunday, June 7, 2009

Altered Baby ATCs

The swap was Altered Baby ATCs. First I had to hunt for baby images, that was the easy part. After many fits and starts, I got here. Above, not much altered in the baby image, but too cute to pass up. The letters S M I L E are my secret craft staple. (Ask me if you want to know what they are, or comment if you think you already know.) The baby makes me laugh every time. Below is an image I found in a mag, the baby was pretty much diva-ed out already, I just enhanced with silver pen. I re-used the base from an ATC I deconstructed and put to separate uses. I hope no one I know takes their baby to a photographer who would do this to a helpless infant.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Big thanks for checking out my blog. I'd be delighted to hear from you!