Monday, August 17, 2009

Two Cards

Here's another PC for the Receive Your Own PC swap. I have a penchant for cutting out images, do I layered this one with some bright card stock. You can't tell in the pic, but the purple background is handpainted with a slight texture. All from the stash Russ sent. I have tons more stuff, and lots of time, so stay tuned ...

A really bad picture of a card made for a friend. I loved this image I cut from a magazine. It reminds me of the time I lived in San Diego, and of stopping for fish tacos on the the drive home from Ensenada.







1 comment:

  1. Thanks it is a fantastic guide, now to make something out of nothing is without a doubt very easy with the help of your recommendation. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Big thanks for checking out my blog. I'd be delighted to hear from you!