Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Great Cat Hoodie


Here's the hoodie I made for a girl through the Alchemy section at Etsy. It was so much fun to make, and the story of her huge clothes-wearing cats was hilarious. The picture I saw showed one cat in a cowboy outfit complete with bandana, bolo tie, and Stetson. (okay, it wasn't a Stetson, but I wanted to paint a picture). Shown is a dummy cat I had to make since Pnut was not into being a fit model. Three hours of under bed hiding after a few measurements!! Harrumph!


Here's Pnut being swallowed by the hoodie. She is being held down against her will.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks it is a good guide, now to make something out of nothing is without a doubt very easy utilizing your advice. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Big thanks for checking out my blog. I'd be delighted to hear from you!